December 2014

December 2014

Friday, November 9, 2012

NOF - NYC

Yellow and Black


 

In honor of my upcoming trip to NYC, I thought this outfit would inspire you!  The yellow and black is taken from all of the taxi cabs I will be seeing this weekend!  I will be attending the annual Boutique Design Show in New York City, a nice perk at my job.  I get to look at pretty furniture, fabric and lighting by day, and get wined and dined at the nicest restaurants and nightclubs by night!

This outfit might not be warm enough for the weather NY is experiencing right now....they have snow!  Hopefully it will be gone by the time we arrive on Saturday.  One tourist thing we will be doing on Saturday is the High Line.  It looks pretty cool www.thehighline.org.    It is an old railway system that was re-adapted for a green space that you can walk on and tour the city and architecture.
 Isn't this beautiful?

 I'm thinking most of the flowers will look like this though....
Let's hope it doesn't look like this!!  Eeek!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment