December 2014

December 2014

Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Five - Stitch Fix Review

Happy Friday!  I'm looking forward to the weekend, how about you?  I decided to do my Friday Five around my Stitch Fix pieces that I received this week!


1. The first item I tried on was the Mapei V-Neck Blouse - $44. I loved the fun colors and the light-weight colors. And that it is a very versatile piece, and can be dressed up or down.
STATUS: KEEPING




2. Once my fix shipped, I cheated and googled all of the items before they were delivered. (You know you do this too!) This was a pretty popular dress so I found it instantly, the Lex Textured Floral Fit and Flare Dress - $74. I knew I would love the style of the dress, as I had a similar fit and flare style dress from my first fix. I loved the fit.
STATUS: KEEPING
3. The second top is the Edmondo Stud Detailed Split-Back Blouse - $38. I loved the color right away, a fun turquoise for the summer. I wasn't sure about the style, but the more I walked around in it, the more I liked it.  Plus the hubs really liked it, so it was a win! I forgot to take a picture of the back, which is the fun part..whoops!  It has the gold studs going down the back, and it splits at the bottom.
STATUS: KEEPING
4. Oh this jean jacket.  Morrie Boyfriend Denim Jacket - $58. I wanted to love you, and I am still unsure about this one. It's a very heavy jean jacket, which I'm not sure how much wear I will get out of it in Florida.  I don't see myself wearing it in the Spring/Summer. It fit, but it was a bit big at the shoulders and the arms.  You can see below how the sleeves come over my wrist. 
STATUS: UNDECIDED, BUT LEANING TOWARDS RETURN
5. The Marsha Bowler Satchel Bag - $68. I asked for a crossover type bag and my stylist delivered! It's a good size, but could have been a little bit smaller.  The color is a powder blue.  Again, this is one I am unsure about. I showed the pictures to my co-workers and they think it's a great color and to treat it like a neutral. 
STATUS: UNDECIDED, BUT LEANING TOWARDS KEEPING
 Not too bad for my second fix!  What do you all think?  Should I keep or return the items I am unsure about?

And to end it off on a really cute note, this little girl is having her first recital tomorrow!  Can't wait to see her dance her beautiful heart out! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend filled with great memories!



No comments:

Post a Comment