December 2014

December 2014

Monday, August 3, 2015

Ready. Set. Write! Week 8 Check In

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiY-qL448GucjgszPhb7UNQGsqNyKj92zSGaPwgtq9swWEs4TaCtpIZv6yEzH92vwM8S2CCDJlY4bw9-RQuq4Lk-_A-Dk6yKiaqHtb_teblp8J4g_qhJjbnh3FyLgUrZjxM1tK0eEVBwGM/s1600/RSW11.png
Thanks for stopping by and for the support over the past weeks!  Just a reminder, here are the lovely ladies hosting this link up: AlisonJamieKatyErin, & Elodie.

    ●How I did on last weeks goal(s):
Goal 1: Finish my read through: So, so close! I literally have 10 pages left.
Goal 2: Add another new scene or flesh out existing scenes: Big fat F on this one.
Goal 3: Make notes for final scenes and ending of book: Another fail!


     ●My goal(s) for this week:
Can I get a do-over?? Going to repeat my goals for the week, I'm going to get them done darn-it!


   ●A favorite line from my story OR a word or phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised:
Didn't write or revise this week.


    ●The biggest challenge I faced this week (ie finding time to write, getting sick, having writers block, etc):
The weather I think has really affected me this week. Every day this week it has rained and been gloomy all day. And then the weekend it also rained the whole time! You would think that would be a good excuse to stay inside and get my goals accomplished, but it didn't.

    ●Something I love about my WIP:
I guess the silver lining in all of this is I am itching to get back to the ending of my story and get it written!

I hope you had a great week, what's up with everyone?



6 comments:

  1. Sorry it's been gloomy but you're SO CLOSE to your goals, you can dooooo it! Cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support Elodie!!!! :) I need that cheering on!

      Delete
  2. Hey you did good! 10 pages is close enough so I say count it! And yes you can totally have a re-do that's the point of this I think to keep going and push past your goals! Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. I keep trying to remember how far I've come too, good luck to you as well!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gloomy weather impacts me negatively, too, I feel like. Something about it just sucks out my motivation to get anything productive done, even though you're right and being trapped inside should be the perfect time to get a lot of writing done. I hope you're able to get a lot done this week!

    ReplyDelete