December 2014

December 2014

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

32 and 33 Weeks

Two weeks in one!

32 Weeks
33 Weeks
Baby is definitely getting bigger! No more quick, cute jabs. Now I feel the constant rolling and moving from her. I'm also getting Braxton Hicks a lot more frequent. The contractions don't hurt, but just tighten my belly up, and sometime make my belly look all deformed!!
We've started our day care search!! Not something I'm looking forward to, but it has to be done. And in all actuality, we probably should've started this sooner! We're realizing all of the day cares have waiting lists, some are 6 months up to a year! We're trying not to let this discourage us, since we won't need care right away.
Today is 34 weeks, and I hope to post tomorrow a new picture AND my pregnancy update! (I know, two posts in two days, who am I kidding?)

No comments:

Post a Comment