December 2014

December 2014

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

34 Weeks

How many weeks along: 34
Belly button innie or outtie: It's an innie, and I think it's going to stay that way!
Baby is the size of a(n): Honeydew! She now weighs 4.5 lbs and is anywhere from 18-20 inches long!
Baby Movement: Now that she is bigger, I feel more rolls and big pushes, no more quick jabs. And this month I have felt hiccups!! :) Almost everyday she gets them, they are the cutest thing!
Any stretch marks? No new ones, stomach is still stretch mark free (keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way)
Cravings? None to really mention, but I do have ice cream once a week.........more of a it's hot out I need some goodness rather than a craving I think.
Weight gain: I'm sure I've gained a little more, have my appt later today, but from my last appt, I've gained 26 lbs.
Other pregnancy symptoms: The Braxton Hicks contractions are coming more frequently, which is warm up for my real labor! They don't hurt, sometimes it's uncomfortable. I am getting up in the middle of the night every night now to pee, and it's still uncomfortable to move around in bed.
Overall feeling: Can't believe there are only 6 weeks left!!! It's slowly feeling very real....and I have my first shower this weekend, so super looking forward to seeing all my family and friends!

Look at that big ole belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment