This is my first time doing the 5 on Friday link up, so welcome everyone!
1. I've been blogging for 3 years, all be it sporadically. I started this blog when I was pregnant with my first child, and now that I just had my second, I think it's a good thing to keep this blog up to date regularly as we continue on this journey called life! Right now I'm on maternity leave, so I have plenty of time to blog, let's hope I can keep it up once I go back to work full time!
2. We recently got a new roof and got a different color on our shingles. And ever since, I have been itching to change the exterior color, it just doesn't go with the shingle color! And I've never really liked the exterior color, but have just dealt with it. I also want to paint our living and kitchen too. The color is this weird color that changes from purpley-beige to green.....It's quite an awful color, but we have such high vaulted ceilings in there, that I've never wanted to paint it myself. I think it might be time to bite the bullet and paint the exterior and interior of our house!
|Need new exterior color, I'm thinking blue.....|
3. I am ready for the cooler weather, thought I would never say that, I love me some hot summer in Florida. But having a 7 week old, who really doesn't like the heat, it makes me want it to be cooler so he can enjoy being outside. We went to Disney last weekend and it was just so hot that I couldn't enjoy it as much as we usually do, because I was worried the little bubba was overheating. Bring on the cooler temps!
|Kaitlyn on the Carousel, "It goes up and down!"|
4. My favorite sweet treat right now is strawberries and cool whip, drizzled with chocolate sauce! I like to think it's a little healthier than ice cream, so it's a win for me!
5. Who's ready for some FOOTBALL?!?!?! I am! We are Gators and UCF Knights in this household! Can't wait for some tailgating this year. Woot Woot!!
|From our Maternity Photo Shoot!|