December 2014

December 2014

Monday, August 5, 2013

Maternity project list

So since I am on maternity leave for 3 months (now down to 2 months, seriously???), I made a list of things I would love to get done around the house.  Zackary will nap so much in the beginning, and betting on me getting some sleep, I am hoping I can get some much needed things done around the house. Here is my list, which I may add things to as I go.

-Finish Zackary's nursery
     This includes making and hanging his mobile, making his initial art, refinishing his rocking chair, and accessorizing.

-Deep clean the master bedroom and master bathroom
     I've been putting this off for some time now, and what better time than now?

-Change up the living room decor
     Being home all day everyday really gets me analyzing every space of my home.  And I am ready for a change in our living room.  Some ideas that I am wanting to do are spray painting our end tables, getting a slip cover for our sofa, re-organizing/arranging Kaitlyn's toy area, and creating a "man space" for my husband.

-Organize the linen closet

-Organize the kitchen cabinets

Lets hope I can get most of these done before I return to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment