December 2014

December 2014

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Master Bath Closet - Before & After


As I keep going with my organization projects, here is one more closet that needed some serious TLC.

Yikes right?
Totally a mess eh?  I went back to Michael's and there storage baskets were still on sale, plus I had a coupon for 20% off everything, including sale items!  I love the Michael's app, it always has at least one good coupon on there, and they can be scanned right from your phone!
And here is the after!!

This makes me happy!
This is about 3 trash bags later.... I was definitely hoarding lots of body lotions and cute little shampoos and body washes.  If I hadn't used them in the past year, they went bye bye.  I grouped similar items together in each basket.  I have a "mouth" basket which has toothpaste, toothbrushes, lip gloss, floss, etc.  The other baskets I have are "hand/feet" (nail polish, hand sanitizer, hand lotion), "body" (perfume, lotion, deodorant), "face" (eye makeup, makeup cleaner) ,"hair" (shampoo, conditioner, mousse, hairspray) and a miscellaneous one (female hygiene and any other odds and ends that didn't have their own basket).  I also was nice enough to give Andrew two baskets....hee hee.  His are on top and are "body" and "hair".  He's lucky that he has two! :-)  On the floor is where I will keep the toilet paper. 
Now I love opening the closet and easily grabbing what I need.  And with the baskets, I really hope I can keep it organized!



No comments:

Post a Comment