December 2014

December 2014

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

25 weeks

Today I am 25 weeks along!
How many weeks along: 25
Belly button innie or outtie: Innie
Baby is the size of a(n): Eggplant!
Baby Movement: She is kicking all the time now, mainly in the middle of the day and at night. Andrew can feel her kicks without pressing on my tummy.
Any stretch marks? None so far (let's hope it stays that way!)
Cravings? None really
Clothing: Almost everything is maternity! Thank you to my sisters for all of their contribution! Still have a few tops that aren't maternity that I wear.
Other pregnancy symptoms: My back pain has subsided for the time being. I've been trying to sit up straighter, take more walking breaks, so hopefully that is working!
Overall feeling: I feel great, I have lots of energy, and am so excited to meet our daughter! Part of me wants her here right now, but the other part of me is trying to enjoy just being pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment