December 2014

December 2014

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

27 weeks

It's that time again!

How many weeks along: 27 - 13 weeks left! Started the third trimester today.

Belly button innie or outtie: Still an innie.

Baby is the size of a(n): Eggplant! She weighs just over 2 pounds.

Baby Movement: She is still active a lot at night and for little bits throughout
the day. From what I hear, the baby keeps these habits when they are born, for a while.....looks like I may be up during the night!

Any stretch marks? None, thank goodness!

Cravings? I still enjoy ice cream....had a yummy twisted frosty this weekend from Wendy's, with M&Ms...it was heaven! I've also been enjoying pickles too, at least more since I've been pregnant. But again, not such a huge craving that I need to send Andrew to the store pronto!

Other pregnancy symptoms: Heartburn decided to pay me a visit for the first time.....it was lovely. We had pizza last night for dinner, and soon after I ate it, I felt this weird feeling in my throat.....like I couldn't digest...and then all of a sudden I had this burning sensation in my throat too! I told (AKA whined) to Andrew about it....he said it was heartburn! Yay........But his solution? Eat some chocolate! :) Gotta love my hubby!

Overall feeling: Overwhelmed! So many things we need to do before my little
cupcake is born! Get the nursery done, find a pediatrician, find a day care....gotta take it day by day I suppose!

Here's my weekly bump picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment