December 2014

December 2014

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just like her mother!

Yesterday was our pre-natal appointment. We met with the third doctor, Dr. McLean, so now we have met all 3 doctors. She was great! Since all of the rooms were busy, we got the room where they do the sonographs. And since it was the end of the day, the doctor said we could check out the baby on the ultrasound! SCORE! It's been so long since we've seen her pretty little face, we could hardly wait! She was so big she no longer fits on the screen! The doctor zoomed in on her face, and little baby had her hands covering her face! Now is not the time to be shy little baby Meyer! It figures with both Andrew and I as parents, she is bound to be shy! Or maybe just stubborn, but she doesn't take after me on that one! :) Hahaha.......

But just seeing her on the screen, seeing her heart beat away, makes it ok to know she is growing and healthy!
We also made our appointment for the official 4d ultrasound! Hopefully she will be more cooperative then! And I have to schedule my Glucose Tolerance test, and my Rhogam shot. But as long as I pass the GTT, I shouldn't need anymore blood work, Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment