December 2014

December 2014

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Nursery Furniture Fiasco

So, if you remember from last Friday, Andrew and I's plan was to go to the nursery furniture store and purchase our crib. We knew the one we wanted and were ready to buy it.It's the Munire furniture line, the Bristol Crib, finish in cappuccino.
So we walk into the store and one of the employees informs us..
1.)That the store is closing
2.)That they are no longer ordering furniture
3.)All the floor models are on sale
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

I was sooooo upset......so we take a look at the Bristol crib that is on display...I start analyzing it and what do I see, but a nice pretty gash in the front bottom of the crib... :( I looked at the price, and it was only about $100 less than the original price. Looks like we won't be purchasing a crib today!! :(

But, on the plus side, we did look around for other items, and we found these beauties!

CUPCAKES!

I love these guys! I haven't decided if I'm going to paint the bottom purple instead of the blue to match the walls. We decided to add some cupcake details in the nursery too. Mom is also adding cupcakes to the quilt! Too cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment